So there we were, my friend and I, entering the "event location", a so-called IT-club in Bucharest, and we are sorry to say that we were disappointed...so small!!! Why does everyone make such a fuss about it? First of all, it's in the middle of nowhere,...second of all, it had more light in it than it probably usually has, so the walls, the deco etc was all visible. Not a very "premium" location,...but we then thought that, the dresscode being smart-casual, that it could fit that image.
Compared to the event the previous evening, I really enjoyed the fact that there were not as many sitting possibilities (still we had our small nice corner around a table close to the stage), as this made the people be more active in networking and in getting to know the person next to them as well as moving around the club. And so I met a person who has been a sort of guide or mentor on my first steps towards the luxury industry and who has transmitted me the passion for watches.
I forgot to tell you that the event was organized by the "Ziarul Financiar"'s supliment magazine "dupa afaceri PREMIUM", something like "how to spend it" from the "Financial Times". So now,...the moment you've all been waiting for, the categories with the winners:
- Best dressed business woman - Nina Bratfalean
- Best dressed business man - Alexandre Eram
- Most stylish office - Ion Alexandru Tiriac (personal designer being Razvan Iordanescu)
- Most appreciated car for business - Audi A8
- Most beautiful holiday story - Emil Delibashev (British Airways Romania)
- Watches of the year - Rolex Submariner Date (Chronolink), Zenith El Primero Striking 10th (Galt), Jaeger LeCoultre Grande Tradition Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar (Helvetansa), Perrelet Turbine (B&B Collection)
- Perfume Shop of the year - Elysee Concept
- Gadget of the year - Philips Heritage MCD909
- Jewel of the year - Chopard Animal World (MicriGold)
- The Concept Store of the year - IQONIQUE Class Studio
- The Business Restaurant of the year - Uptown
- The Premium Person - Alessandro Amato (Cellini)
I do promise you that I will try to find out the criteria and let you know asap.
This poster is uploaded here with the permission of the organizers.